Client Success Manager
We are looking for a Houston-based Client Success Manager to join our team to support product engagement throughout the client lifecycle. Part product evangelist, part success manager, you’ll work closely with the product, marketing, and engineering teams to create and manage prospective and active subscriber client demos, product tours, and support resources for RiskNet, Mobius’ multi-asset CTRM platform.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with clients by staying in regular communication and efficiently resolving issues with alternate solutions
- Serve as a product, company and industry ambassador, keen on educating prospects and clients on the capabilities of Mobius Risk Group, RiskNet, and associated products and services in product demos, trainings, and support resources.
- Share weekly, quarterly and annual client success reports to ensure clients optimize our product/service, issues are resolved proactively and client goals are met.
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively drive retention throughout life cycle.
- Identify and prioritize product/service updates that reflect client requests, industry, market and competitor trends; work with key stakeholders to ensure requirements and usability needs are met.
- Provide insight and relay the voice of client with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations, and Technology.
- 2+ years in sales or client (customer) success working in technical or SaaS businesses, or a related field.
- Proven experience building strong client (customer) relationships and efficiently communicating with internal and external and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills, with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed.
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.