Mobius is hiring a full stack developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end languages, frameworks and third-party libraries and have experience working in an agile environment. You should be a team player with a knack for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Work on web development tasks and resolve issues following Agile methodology
- Create and maintain reports for clients and internal users
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build visually appealing front-end views
- Design and maintain well-functioning databases and applications
- Create test cases and write end to end tests
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Follow best practice security standards
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Develop technical documentation with relevant written copy, video walkthroughs (Loom), and image documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Web Developer
- Able to learn quickly and work well within a group of developers
- Capable of completing tasks and troubleshooting issues with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant field
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.