Junior Trade Support & Settlements Analyst
As a Junior Trade Support & Settlements Analyst you will be expected to interact with cross-functional teams, including trading, operations, and finance, accessing RiskNet, our proprietary Energy Trading Risk Management platform to deliver support on day-today activities. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, perform invoicing and payments, and improve process efficiency in overall workflow.
- Validate Trade Confirmations- Complete intraday / end of day processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately
- Monitor and process invoice settlements.
- Analyze and reconcile trade details by interacting with business, clients, counterparties, and internal teams to resolve discrepancies and settle transactions in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving and evolving processes and business architecture.
- Identify control deficiencies, resolve issues and escalate control gaps and issues to senior management when appropriate
- Build an in-depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective
- Attention to details and sense of ownership
- Strong learning mindset are all vital for this fast-paced role.
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively explain, and challenge, as appropriate
- Great team player able to work in a pressurized and changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong problem solving, control, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.