As a Junior Trade Support & Settlements Analyst you will be expected to interact with
cross-functional teams, including trading, operations, and finance, accessing RiskNet,
our proprietary Energy Trading Risk Management platform to deliver support on day-today activities. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, perform invoicing
and payments, and improve process efficiency in overall workflow.
- Validate Trade Confirmations- Complete intraday / end of day processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately
- Monitor and process invoice settlements.
- Analyze and reconcile trade details by interacting with business, clients, counterparties, and internal teams to resolve discrepancies and settle transactions in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving and evolving processes and business architecture.
- Identify control deficiencies, resolve issues and escalate control gaps and issues to senior management when appropriate
- Build an in-depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective
- Attention to details and sense of ownership
- Strong learning mindset are all vital for this fast-paced role.
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively explain, and challenge, as appropriate
- Great team player able to work in a pressurized and changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong problem solving, control, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.