Mobius Risk Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for strategic support related to planning, coordination, and execution of marketing activities to reach targeted audiences. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with subject matter experts across Mobius to gather pertinent information to craft sales collateral, social media content and other projects. This role will help drive growth through development and execution of initiatives such as content creation, demand generation, sales enablement, and communications. The position requires a diverse skill set, especially writing for multiple communications and marketing channels including the web, social media and promotional copy, including external and internal audiences.
- Develop robust marketing messages and plans to support strategic goals in collaboration with business leaders.
- Create strategic social media campaigns that leverage the company’s brand story and business value proposition.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Edit, proof and publish a wide variety of project-related content.
- Develop and coordinate collateral material (web, digital and paper formats).
- Write compelling content that is targeted to specific audiences and creates engaging calls to action.
- Review communications (websites, invitations, emails) for relevance and accuracy.
- Develop and monitor metrics to demonstrate event impact and ROI; contribute to post-event reports and debriefs.
- Coordinate and attend tradeshows to manage events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital marketing or related field.
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct experience using social media, marketing and analytic tools.
- Knowledge of CRM a plus
- Team-oriented mindset and strong follow through capabilities.
- Proven experience collaborating with staff at all organizational levels and a strong client focus.
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.