Retail Natural Gas Scheduler
Mobius is seeking a Retail Natural Gas scheduler. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented individuals who will bring experience and dedication to the team. This individual will sit on the Physical Natural Gas Desk in our Houston, TX office.
- Manage nominations, confirms, imbalance and other various activities behind utilities across the country.
- Communicate with clients, customers, and trading team regarding daily flow of natural gas.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with pipeline and utility reps.
- Monitor and track pipeline and utility maintenance, curtailments, operational flow orders and other various outage or constraints.
- Keep up to date on tariffs as required for our clients and customers.
- Stay current with position to communicate to team as well as input into ETRM system
- Assist in monthly accounting and volume data.
- Covering evenings, weekends, and holidays on a rotating schedule.
- 3+ years of experience in a related natural gas scheduling or marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in finance or accounting or some technical related field.
- Good understanding of pipeline operations and markets.
- Self-starter/responsible for gas nominations and scheduling.
- Understands oil & gas sales contracts and transportation.
- Attention to details and sense of ownership.
- Strong learning mindset are all vital for this fast-paced role.
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively, explain, and challenge, as appropriate.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving, control, and project management skills.
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel.
Please share your resume and interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.