Software Engineer (Backend Development)
We are looking for a backend software engineer to produce and maintain scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a backend software engineer, you should be comfortable with back-end languages, frameworks and third-party libraries and have experience working in an agile environment. You should be a team player with a knack for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Work on backend development tasks and resolve issues following Agile methodology
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Create test cases and write end to end tests
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Follow best practice security standards
- Proven experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years as a software engineer with experience with the following:
- Web/API development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server)
- Infrastructure Management for failovers, load balancing, networking
- Continuous Integration with automated builds and testing
- Cloud Platforms – Azure or AWS
- Bonus if you have experience with:
- Administration of Virtual Machines
- Security – web scans and penetration tests
- Nagios Monitoring
- Able to learn quickly and work well within a group of developers
- Capable of completing tasks and troubleshooting issues with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant field
How to apply
Please share your resume and interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.