Vice President, Business Development
Mobius Risk Group’s Business Development team is growing!
Mobius Risk Group is looking for a Vice President of Business Development. As the Vice President of Business Development, you will be a catalyst in moving Mobius Risk Group to the next stage of growth. Specifically, you will own driving revenue and opportunities in new or growing markets. In this role you will execute on growth strategies and new market opportunities.
- Identify and research new clients across various industrial market segments that may benefit from both existing and potential future Mobius Risk Group product and service offerings.
- Establish initial contact(s) with targeted accounts, qualify leads, and successfully secure new business through an active, consultative selling approach.
- Manage and track each project opportunity through the entire process from initial project idea though project development, strategy, research and implementation.
- Maintain strong personal and professional relationships with secured clients, and continually enhance the brand by providing outstanding customer service and support.
- Help negotiate contract terms for both new customer contracts as well as subsequent contract renewals.
- Participate in business review to validate capture/proposal strategies are included throughout the proposal.
- Identify and develop opportunities for strategies to up-sell or cross-sell additional products and services to existing clients
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategies and detailed plans, including strategic plans, marketing campaigns and website activity.
- 10+ years’ experience in business development, account management, strategic partnerships or responsible for driving revenue.
- Strong industry relationships and network of partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and navigate external organizations to identify and influence decision makers.
- Work collaboratively with Chief Risk Officer and executive leadership team to prioritize customer opportunities, grow revenue and fine tune- business model.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and other client/customer data management systems.
- Ability to read, review and negotiate contracts.
- Ability to travel ~25%
Please share your resume and interest via email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.